The 310UDR is a high quality, diversity UHF camera-mount wireless receiver that features 188 user-selectable frequencies displayed on an LCD screen to assure you of always finding a “free” channel. Also included are main and headphone monitor outputs, and a removable shoe-mount adapter. The 310UDR operates on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included). The 310UDR works with all 300 series transmitters, including the 35BT Belt-Pack transmitter, the 35HT Handheld microphone/transmitter and the 35XT Plug-In transmitter. Includes a 3.5mm stereo output audio cable. The MX-1 Mini to XLR Adapter Cable can be purchased separately.
- 188 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Digital LCD Display w/ Multifunction Readout
- Mini-jack Microphone Output
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)