The WLX-PRO is an easy to use and affordable wireless audio system combining the WL/T-PRO transmitter with the WR-PRO camera mount receiver.
The WL/T-PRO combines the WM-PRO body-pack transmitter with the EX-503 electret condenser omni-directional lavalier microphone. This is the standard 2 frequency switchable (169.445MHz and 170.245MHz) body-pack transmitter for all “PRO” series receivers. Uses a single 9V alkaline battery and comes with a belt-clip.
The WR-PRO is a single channel receiver, but has two selectable operating frequencies to choose from (169.445MHz and 170.245MHz) giving the user an option in case one channel has interference. Comes with camera shoe mount and a 3.5mm mono to stereo microphone output cable.
- Single Channel VHF wireless system
- WL/T-PRO body-pack transmitter & lapel mic
- WR-PRO Camera Mount Receiver
- 2 selectable operating frequencies
- Operates in the low-interference VHF band
- Transmit audio up to 300 feet away
In The Box
- WR-PRO VHF Receiver
- WL/T-PRO VHF transmitter/lapel mic
- Mono to stereo output cable
- Shoe Mount
- Hook & Loop Mounting Tape
- Ear Phone Monitor